Nicolai Maximilian Benker
Roßauer Lände 39/6
Economic chambers: Wirtschaftskammer Wien
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- It‘s necessary to perform a contract with you
- You have given the permission to do so
- Processing your personal information is in my legitimate interests
- I need to comply with the law
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. If you wish to be informed what Personal Information I hold about you and if you want it to be removed, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you.
- The right of rectification.
- The right to object.
- The right of restriction.
- The right to data portability
- The right to withdraw consent
nbenker.io is hosted on Netlify which follows a standard procedure of using log files which are stored for 30 days. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting service‘s analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users‘ movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
nbenker.io uses formspree.io for form handling which means that any data you submit will be sent to formspree.io which in turn uses sendgrid.com to forward your message to my email adress. formspree.io stores the last 100 form submissions on their server.